Preface

“You have brought peace to my son, and to the millions of souls that he has corrupted. Sacrificing your life for him to come back to the light was a sacrifice of love and faith. It was all done in vain I’m afraid, young one.
Once he gazed upon my light he grew malicious knowing that you had given your life and soul for him. I might have been able to control him, but he knew more, casting himself back down out of grace.
You have been tortured so in Hell, as well on Earth by the one that you love, and now here in Heaven I must take what’s mine, and allow you to finally be reborn as you should have been thousands of years ago.
I will forgive the sins that you have committed because you were blind to how my rule was changed. But I have to take what you have created and all the memories that may remain. Your Apollo is no longer a God, but a fallen, and you are forbidden to love him in any form that he takes.”

           
            “Her beauty and youth is almost blinding. How is it that she lost her life so young?” A melodic voice rang above me.
            “The fates have brought her to us,” A man’s looming tone entered the space echoing through my core.
            “Can’t we just send her back?” The woman began adding her opinion of what my fate should be, “She could not have lived anything such as life with her youthful appearance. Apollo’s light protects her as well, so her life should not have entered here.”


            “It has entered my domain, and it is here that she will remain. It is none other than her lord’s wishes that she be kept here.” The dark daunting voice was aware of why I was here. It must have been Hades himself looking over my body. “Place her somewhere Apollo may find her at night.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 3

Chapter 1